Saturday, February 02, 2008

 

FredHeads for Mitt

I just added the link to Mitt Romney's web page. I know I'm not alone as a Fred Thompson supporter that is switching to Romney. He's the only GOP candidate left with some conservative appeal. The only thing John McCain has going for him is his war stance. Based on his actions since losing the 2000 election, I just don't know if I can trust him with the conservative mantle. I am rapidly discovering what people mean when they say "I'm a conservative, not a Republican". I really wouldn't mind if there was a 3rd party forming here. We could join with the GOP against the Dems.

Waaaaaaay back in November 2006 (can you believe the campaign has been going on that long?) I noted that Mitt was the best of the bunch. That was before Fred got in the race. Well, I've learned more about Mitt since then, and Fred is gone. So, I'm with Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and former Sen. Rick Santorum. I'll go with Mitt.

And if you think there's not a clear difference between McCain and Romney. Take a look at this.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?