Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

Super Tuesday Wrap

The running theme of the night was the surprise at the success of Mike Huckabee tonight. Several times, the commentators mentioned that "maybe Huckabee should suggest that Romney drop out of the race". I don't think it's a given that Huckabee supporters would go to Romney or vice versa.

Campaign Carl Cameron said that the McCain campaign believes anything less than a stellar showing by Romney in CA would be "catastrophic" for his campaign. Unfortunately, I think they're right. But, I'll have to check those results in the morning.

Time for me to head off to bed. McCain won't be the out and out nominee in the morning, but I don't know how Romney (or Huckabee for that matter) would be able to stop him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?