Monday, December 31, 2007

 

More Drunkblogging New Year's Eve

Well, I've moved on to Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave. It's a trifle of a movie, but I'm a sucker for zombies. It'll probably get me through. I think I'm done drinking. Otherwise, I may not sleep tonight.

Update: Words of wisdom from Zombieworld - "If you can't trust your drug dealer, who can you trust?" Spread that "Z" man...spread it. Zombies of the world unite!

I have to admit, when the zombies have to explain what they're after ("brains"), it kind of takes away from the plot...did I just say that?

Update 10:18: when you have to chase after Mr. Stinky (a rat that was infected with the zombie virus)...I think you're really done as a movie.

10:39: It got worse - a zombie standing on the side of the road holding a sign saying "Rave or Bust". This movie sucks. But. I'll finish it. Hey, it's zombie violence and some bare breasts. Can't ask for much more.

And at the end of the movie: the zombie shambles off into the sunset. Ahhh...the neverending plot line. Boy this was bad. On to: Angel A, it's a Luc Besson movie of The Professional and Fifth Element fame...I may not make it. I think the Stoli may have taken too much out of me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?