Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Disclaimer

I will attempt to stick to the facts, but much of the works on this blog will be opinion. As such, you should know a few things:

I am a conservative. Everything I write comes from that point of view. However, I will consider other points of view. I enjoy the intellectual process of breaking down an argument and considering the base assumptions. I appreciate constructive criticism, but I reserve the right to agree to disagree.

I am also a Christian. Lutheran, by flavor. Thus far, I have not fully appreciated or contemplated either of those statements. In the interest of "say what you mean, and mean what you say" (See Mission Statement), I will also examine my own offerings.

You have been warned.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?